Georgian Atlantic Treaty Youth Association is announcing a vacancy for the position of Grant Manager.
– If you are a student or motivated, active and creative young person under 30 and interested in volunteering;
– Do you think that Georgia should become a member of NATO and you want to facilitate this process?
Do you want to be a member of an international organization and collaborate between representatives from 38 countries?
– Are you willing to gain experience and volunteer to lead grants-related projects;
It is an essential requirement to have a high level of English language skills!
What do we offer?
Ability to work with a highly qualified team in an organization with many years of experience;
Opportunity for internships abroad;
– Percentage payment from won grants;
– Cooperation with local and international governmental or non-governmental sectors;
– Acquisition of work experience in the field of grant writing;
-Friendly environment and flexible schedule.
The vacancy is related to volunteering. Remuneration is determined by the amount of the grant won.
Interested candidate should send CV and cover letter no later than September 15: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter (250-300 words) should answer the questions:
Why are you interested in the activities of the organization?
Why do you want to hold this position?
Have you had experience in organizing projects and writing grants?
Georgian Atlantic Treaty Youth Association wishes you good luck!