The British Council is organizing a series of dialogues on Higher Education between the universities operating in Georgia, the United Kingdom, Europe and Central Asia within the framework of the program # stay at home.
These webinars help universities to connect with each other from around the world and share their successful experience or challenges that they faced during the COVID -19 crisis. Webinars also include an overview of the problems faced by many universities in terms of distance learning, online quality assurance, student mobility, and research collaboration during quarantine.
- “Are universities ready to use technologies effectively?”- Webinar’s record can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m5fC6uUi0g
- Are the campuses left in the past? ” – Webinar’s record can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLgRiXs4jRg
- “How will online assessment be done in universities?” – Webinar’s record can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V–pcCg3k4&feature=youtu.be
- “What will online learning models look like in the future? ” – Webinar’s record can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKV_O_FXlOk&feature=youtu.be
- “How should universities ensure students involvement and motivation?” – Webinar’s record can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYCYMVuA05g&feature=youtu.be
For information, as an appendix, we offer an online brochure that was specifically designed for the series of online dialogues of British Council. In it there are included the abstracts both with the links of the relevant recordings of the dialogue and the links of future webinars.
Dialogues will be held weekly until the end of July.
The brochure was created to make the dialogues more interesting and interactive as the results of future webinars will allow the target audience to pre-send specific questions on each topic that the speakers will definitely answer. You can send specific questions related to the following webinar / webinar topics to the following e-mail: email@example.com at any time no later than one day before the live webinar.