Estonian University of Entrepreneurship (EUAS) announces a two-year scholarship from the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) for students from Georgia.
To receive a scholarship student:
- Must be a citizen or resident of Georgia in the application process;
- In September 2021, he / she will be admitted to EUAS for the IBA International Business Administration Master’s Degree Program;
- In case of self-financing, the student will not be given a scholarship.
- The scholarship includes the full tuition fee and covers all fees;
The scholarship is initially awarded for the fall semester and will be extended according to achievement (s);
- For 2 years the amount is 18 468 Euros (tuition fee 10 868 Euros; cost of accommodation and living 7600 Euros);
- Self-financing 972 Euros.
How to apply to the university:
All applicants from Georgia who receive approval for the IBA Master’s program will automatically be considered for an MFA Scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded to the best applicant based on the ranking list accepted from Georgia.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Student Admissions Department at email@example.com
For more information, visit the website: https://www.euas.eu/events%20and%20news/?nid=2561&scr&fbclid=IwAR0wopX5tuH_414t0AwEu6ffFSKCAhI70FUYi51AJHcv8k0025
The application deadline is July 31, 2021. Applications will not be processed on applications that have not been accompanied by confirmation that the application was received on time and approved by EUAS.
Estonian Development Cooperation Scholarships are funded by the Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid Funds of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
International Relations Service Wishes you good luck!