Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS) is delighted to announce the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) two-year scholarship for a student from Georgia. This scholarship is open to a full-time student undertaking the International Business Administration Master’s (IBA) programme at the EUAS and starting their study in Spring semester, February 2022.
This opportunity is open to students from Georgia. To be considered for the scholarship the student must:
- be a citizen of and resident in Georgia during the application process
- have been accepted for a full-time IBA Master’s programme February 2022 intake at the EUAS
- self-funding student (not holding a scholarship nor be fully sponsored)
- The successful candidate will be awarded a scholarship that covers full tuition fees and pays a monthly stipend.
- The scholarship will be initially awarded for the spring semester and will be extended on merit.
- Total amount for 2 years is 18 468 EUR (including tuition fee 10 868 EUR; accommodation and living cost 7600 EUR).
- Self-financing is 972 EUR.
How to apply?
Please follow the application process on our website as there is no separate application form for the scholarship. All applicants from Georgia gaining an admission for the IBA Master’s programme are automatically considered for the MFA’s scholarship. (https://www.euas.eu/#2500_href )The scholarship is allocated to the best applicant from Georgia based on the admissions ranking list. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Admission Department at email@example.com.
The application deadline is 30th November 2021.
Estonian Development Cooperation scholarships are funded by the Estonian Foreign Ministry’s Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid funds.